Dry bulk carrier for the demanding northern conditions. Optimized, reliable, energy efficient and safe cargo deliveries.
Loaded with Nordic know-how
- Versatile ice strengthened fleet built for the demanding conditions in Arctic and remote waters including unique 1A-ice strengthened Supramax-vessels.
- Experienced crew on board and personnel ashore guarantees customers quality of service they can rely on in all conditions.
- The following chart shows our recent voyages in the Arctic region, including two Northeast Passages by our newbuildings Viikki & Haaga
- All Handy- and Supra-class vessels are equipped with cranes on board enabling independent and efficient cargo handling at ports and STS-operations at open sea
- ESL Shipping Ltd has been in business 70 years and is a subsidiary of Aspo Plc. ESL Shipping's Board of Directors includes world-class Arctic know-how.
- Our subsidiary AtoB@C Shipping is specialist in carrying industrial products, project cargos and raw materials. Company operates several liner services around the year from Scandinavia to UK and Central Europe with ice-classed vessels in 3,000-5,000 dwt segment.